We are proud of our school, and feel that our school uniform helps with a sense of belonging. The smartness of our children is often commented on by visitors to school.
The uniform is simple and cheap to buy either at Whittaker’s in Farsley or a number of chain stores, depending on your preference.
- White shirt (long or short sleeves)
- Red V neck jumper or cardigan with or without logo
- School tie (sold through school)
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
- Plain white socks, grey or black socks
- Plain grey or red tights
- In summer, a red and white checked summer dress
- Plain black shoes
In Reception class, children may wear a white polo t-shirt, with NO tie.
During seasonal times of year it may be appropriate for children to wear alternative footwear. Although it is acceptable to wear wellies and plain dark coloured boots outdoors during the bad weather, children must also have indoor shoes to wear during school time.
In the summer, plain black, grey, white or cream sandals are acceptable. Please remember the children have to play outdoors in these shoes, so think about suitability (nothing too ornate).
- Plain red polo t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Black pumps in a marked bag
Key Stage 2
Outdoor PE Uniform:
- Red school hoodie (available from school)
- Black tracksuit bottoms
Please be aware that all hair should be off the face. Any hair which is shoulder length or longer must be tied back, using plain accessories.